Tuesday, November 17, 2020

May 20, 2020

It’s come full circle @jessen_harby I really do wish I could just go back to the good old days. Guys, this was the most amazing time of my entire life. This is where I really came to understand the love that God and his Son have for all of us. It’s where I came to understand who I am, and who I’m meant to be. It’s where I went to “teach others” but really, I was the one being taught. I wish I could really show you how I feel about these life changing moments of my life, you know it’s hard to do that over social media. But this was a wonderful experience. I know I didn’t waist my time sharing something false. ITS TRUE! And I came to know that, like really know that. Anyways thank you to all who made it special. I hate to be that guy that posts mission pics and always talks about it, but it’s so hard not to talk about something so life changing. Anywayyyssss 🇵🇪


@ Chiclayo, Peru 














No comments:

Post a Comment