Tuesday, October 27, 2020

I LIVE IN THE JUNGLE Mon, Feb 24, 3:45 PM

 MIRAFLORES

So last week I was traveling for 7 hours, sorry for not writing you!! Changes rolled around and I got changed to an area called Miraflores with an Elder Obeso. He's from lima Peru and he just got here to the mission. Things are going really well here in Peru!! So that you can get to know a little bit about where I'm at, it's literally the jungle and there are a lot of hills, the people here are awesome. It's been kind of a miracle to be able to find these people that we've found, they are amazing. It's been a really huge blessing helping people to gain a testimony of the gospel more than just understanding it. Its strengthened my testimony. 

God is so powerful, prayer is so powerful. I don't have time, or words to explain how full of joy I am right now. But have a great week. Love you guys!!


--
Elder Allred 
Peru Chiclayo Mission 


No comments:

Post a Comment