Tuesday, October 27, 2020

THE ONE THING Mon, Mar 2, 3:40 PM

 THIS WEEK WAS AWESOME!!! LE CUENTO!


So here in the area MiraFlores, there are a TON of hills. So when we walk... We walk like crazy haha (not sure how to explain walking up hills haha) But the thing is that it was a good time. I'll tell you about it haha. 

So were teaching a lot of really amazing people and we've been able to see a lot of miracles. Parents that were not giving permission to their children to listen to the gospel have changed their minds. People that have had to make HUGE changes in their lives, have made them. People who have just  been waiting for my companion and I to teach them the gospel, have been found and are ready to change their lives. It's been amazing being here. 

My testimony of the gospel has grown. I had a huge experience with the power of prayer. I know that God really hears and answers our prayers when we ask with faith.

This week I was studying Job of the old testament. It really blew me away. His story was very powerful. He was a man who had it all. But there came a time where Satan takes it all away from him. When that happened all of the people around him told him to curse God and all that stuff but what blew my mind was how firm he was in his trust in God's plan. One part that I really loved about the story was when all is taken from him, 3 good buddies come and minister to him. I'm not gonna say im anything like Job but I remember very clearly that when i was going through hard times before coming out here, i always had someone who came to help me out. Here on the mission, when things get tough i look to the Savior and ive found that when I really look for his guidance, he really does help me out. 

This week was a great week. I sure love you guys!! Have a great week!!!

--
Elder Allred 
Peru Chiclayo Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment